Deem Work Fource and Expense
The best expense reports start with compliant travel.
The best way to get a compliant expense report is to start with a compliant travel booking. With Deem Work Fource and Deem Open Expense, employees get easy to use tools they need to book trips and submit expenses, while companies get increased control over suppliers, policy compliance and spend management.
Best in Breed Travel & Expense Solutions
Deem Open Expense enables you to integrate Deem travel data to any expense platform. Deem travel booking transactions flow automatically into the linked expense platform, providing a seamless user experience. Open integration allows for the application of all policy requirements and system settings.
Talk to us about finding the best expense solution for your travel program
BENEFITS OF DEEM TRAVEL INTEGRATION WITH A THIRD-PARTY EXPENSE SOLUTION
- Complete travel lifecycle management –search, book and reimburse
- Seamless travel Itinerary and receipts flow from Deem Travel to third party expense solution
- Automated creation of an expense report and attach trip details, receipts for approval
- Notification – email and mobile for each step of the process
- User books travel using Deem platform
- On completion of the travel itinerary, Deem creates an expense report
- Deem creates an expense item for the travel itinerary in the expense report
- The travel reservation receipts are attached and assigned to the report
- User receives a notification (email, SMS) with a link to expense report
- User is given the option to review and modify or submit it for approval
PRE-REQUISITES FOR INTEGRATION
- Availability of publicly exposed APIs from third party expense solution to create expense reports, attach receipts and submit reports for approval
- Ability to query third party expense solution to query for status updates
- Publicly available sandbox environment and integration support
- Other alternative forms of data exchange via FTP, email etc.
- Preferred integration approach utilizes publicly exposed APIs
SETUP AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Client provides credentials to access third party expense solution via APIs
- Deem works with client and expense vendor to setup appropriate privileges to perform required functions - create, update, submit reports
- Customer authorization allowing Deem to work with third party expense vendor
- Deem evaluates the effort to integrate and provides appropriate timelines.
- Pilot period of two weeks for customer to test drive the integration and provide feedback
- General availability of the integration to client employees upon acceptance
For Travel Managers
- Corporate Card Integration: Seamless reconciliation with corporate feeds for American Express, Visa and MasterCard.
- Intelligent Matching: An algorithm that intelligently matches and merges travelers’ receipts with the corresponding credit card records. Transactions automatically update when travelers change or cancel bookings.
- Policy Engine: Customize policy by segment and individual, set daily limits and cap occurrences by expense type. Notify travelers when out of policy.
- Cost Allocation: Allocate expenses to different cost segments (projects, locations customers etc.), using unlimited hierarchies, link with profile fields. Import cost segments using an upload file and set up automatic uploads.
- Approval Permissions and Workflow: Define cost-segment-based and multi-level approval workflow including pre and post, delegate and ad hoc approvers.
- Integrated ACH payments: Save on the cost of cutting checks and reimburse employees faster with ACH payments.
- Mileage Reimbursements: Use built-in expense types to calculate mileage expenses based on a configurable mileage rates and distances through Google Maps.
- General Service Admin (GSA) per diem integration: Configure expense types that calculate hotel and meal per diems based on location and dates.
- Streamlined Portal: Easy configuration and set up ensures rapid launch and management.
- Modern Mobile Apps: iPhone and Android apps provide travelers with easy to use interface for capturing expenses on the road.
- Automated Receipt Processing: Using optical character recognition, Deem expense extracts transaction amounts, currency, date, expense type and merchant name and auto-fills fields requiring less input from the traveler.
- Personal Credit Card Integration: Deem Expense supports 15,000+ financial institutions globally.
- Direct Deposit: Travelers receive rapid reimbursement when using ACH payments.
- Itemization: Travelers can split folios into multiple items, by type, custom field and allocation.
- Currency Conversion: Built-in currency conversion powered by XE.