Customer Success Story
With over 350 fleet vehicles and operations running in cities worldwide, Flyte Tyme’s afﬁliate network needed a more streamlined farm-out process to help it save time and money. “We had a whole department that was conﬁrming
changes cancellations, new bookings,” said CEO Tim Rose. The afﬁliate process was made up of a combination of emails, faxes, and some integration with providers who were on the same software system. In short, it was a very limited process.
Flyte Tyme knew that it needed a new solution, and decided to go with Deem’s Afﬁliate Connect because, as Rose puts it, “We were looking for the most bang for our bunk” and “they had the integration because of Saturn to many of the back ofﬁce solutions.”
The implementation process “was pretty good, fairly simple, and we were able to get a lot of afﬁliates who we already had in our network on it,” said Ramos.
Ramos estimated that Flyte Tyme has saved between 40-80 hours because of Afﬁliate Connect.
Flyte Tyme needed a new solution that would:
- Save time and effort by automating processes
- Improve accuracy and reduce
- human error
- Simplify on-boarding for new afﬁliates
After switching to Deem AfﬁliateConnect, Flyte Tyme has seen:
- Increased productivity due to a more automated process
- Faster, more accurate, and safer transmission of customer transportation information
- Reduced human error and more cost-effective stafﬁng
- Setup time reduced to about 30 minutes per afﬁliate