Integrated Rideshare in Managed Travel Programs
The corporate travel industry is rapidly evolving with the expansion of on-demand ground transportation options, driven by innovations in technology, and new waves of Millennial travelers who have a differentiated set of expectations. Your travelers are most likely using ridesharing, but are your policies and partnerships allowing your travelers to benefit from streamlined expense, data and other integrations?
The tech effect
This webinar explores the impact of behemoth companies like Google, Facebook and Uber.
- How these companies are growing market share and engaging users
- The impact they have on the corporate travel industry
- What you can do to protect yourself
- How you can take advantage of the changing marketplace
Reimagining Corporate Travel
Disruptors in travel are making it harder for corporations to manage travel with the same approach, policy and tools. Content fragmentation, supplier direct initiatives and a bevy of new consumer apps are challenging even the most progressive travel programs. How are managers responding?
You can access the 60 minute recording by filling in the form. It only takes a minute!
Insights you’ll discover:
- Approaches to content fragmentation
- Easing traveler frustrations with corporate tools
- How to deal with supplier direct initiatives
- Bright ideas – innovation in corporate travel
Click the link below to watch the webinar.